Tori Doll

Not sure you had a favorite flower
Have ever seen the morning sun? 
Not sure of your favorite color
You and me kid, we're always having fun.

Small things never mattered
The big things mattered less
You rushed your life forever
I'm still here in this mess.

Never pausing for a breath
Mastering all you touched
Knowing more than me from birth
Keeping your secrets clutched.



Your rush for life was my question
You came to conquer, love, to be
I was only a mother
You knew what I couldn't see.

Awards also never mattered
I saved as you left them behind
Nothing ever had a moment
You were on to the next with no rewind.

I'm searching for a purpose
Why you left so soon
with infinity I cherish your energy
That you sparked for me in June.

I guess I'm opening a portal now
To what only a few have known
I'm feeling a need to release my heart 
that has been all alone.

May 29, 2022
To Tori wherever you are in the universe
This memorial day weekend
I'm home feeling your energy.




Comments

Popular Posts