Late Nite Howie Vibes

 


Wish I had known you

Your horror movie posters
Discussions about 45s...
Into the night

I met u once
U held the door open
Me going in
You coming out

I asked
Who was that?
Damn, I should of followed u
U smiled

Now I'm here at 96 Tears
Chit chat  with loud heartache
Crossing over edges
You would of loved it
Current Angst,
And turned it into
A  "b movie"
Or a slimy creature
A distressed blonde
stumbling into the night

Where have u gone
I need to laugh
I need a story
These kids, don't understand
But they will
I'm here by the window
Music, wine and a walk into the night
Nice to visit your vibe
To bring in the reality
Of you
And wishing you were here.

Hey, Mr. Spaceman on the radio
Wouldn't u take me for a ride.
Sept 5th 24 late into the night

Comments

Popular Posts